Meet the Five Pittsburgh Professionals Joining the Familylinks’ Board of Directors
Pittsburgh, PA – Familylinks announces the appointment of five new members to its board of directors who will help support Familylinks mission to positively impact lives through integrated community, behavioral, and social programs.
“We are pleased to add this incredible talent to our already strong board of directors,” said Stacey Vaccaro, Familylinks’ President and Chief Executive Officer. “Each person brings a unique expertise, and common passion and energy to the agency. We are fortunate to have them help guide us as we continue to execute our strategic plan towards Familylinks’ vision of thriving communities of healthy and strong people.”
The new board members will begin their first of up to three three-year terms with Familylinks effective July 1, 2022. The five new board members are:
· Erin Calangelo – Associate Vice President of Finance at Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
· David Hogg – Product Marketing Manager at Innovation Associates
· Vincent Laurenza, Jr. – Senior Vice President, Head of Private Banking, Pittsburgh Market at KeyBank
· Kimberly Moses – Senior Director and Deputy General Counsel at Gateway Health Plan d/b/a Highmark Wholecare
· Walter H. Smith, Jr., Ph.D. – Licensed Psychologist; Board Chair at Casey Family Programs
The newest board members join the current board in overseeing the implementation of the following strategic goals:
· Be a sought after and inclusive workplace
· Maximize the reach and impact of services through strategic growth
· Maintain long-term financial sustainability
· Engage a network of community partners and supporters
· Invest in infrastructure to support the mission, vision, and values
To see a full list of Familylinks Board of Directors, click here.
Familylinks is a nonprofit organization that exists to positively impact lives through integrated community, behavioral, and social services. Familylinks envisions thriving communities of healthy and strong people. To learn more, visit www.familylinks.org or call 866-583-6003.
Director of Director of Development