GET HELP NOW 866-583-6003


Penn Free Bridge Housing

NOTE: Individuals seeking housing must apply through Allegheny Link only. Familylinks cannot take direct applications for housing.

One way Familylinks helps those in recovery from addiction is through temporary housing help. If you’re 18 or older, in recovery and experiencing homelessness, Penn Free Bridge Housing can provide secure, subsidized housing for up to a year, plus assistance with finding employment and other resources. Recovery is a journey, and it helps to have a little push along the way. Familylinks is here to help with more than just treatment options.

Who does it serve?

Adults in recovery from addiction who are currently experiencing homelessness

What can you expect?

  • A case manager will help you with issues related to employment, education and legal issues.
  • Penn Free will pay a portion of your rent for up to 12 months while you get back on your feet.

How do you enroll?

Anyone experiencing homelessness in Allegheny County currently must contact Allegheny Link by calling 866-730-2368 in order to find assistance. Your treatment program or therapist may help you through this process.

Meta Description: 

Temporary rent subsidy and case management for individuals in recovery from addiction.