At the Vintage Center for Active Adults, we are guided by our mission statement: To Improve and Influence the Experience of Aging in our Community. Because, whether you are a baby boomer or approaching 90 years of age, the goals remain the same.
You want to:
- Stay active and healthy
- Maintain your independence
- Pursue your interests
- Make new friends
Who is eligible?
Active adults (baby boomers on up) residing in Allegheny County.
What can I expect?
Vintage offers services that include:
- Exercise classes and Fitness Studio
- Activity classes like painting and computer skills
- Recreational opportunities like billiards, cards and day trips
- To see our current activity schedule, visit www.vintageseniorservices.org/class-schedule
- To learn about our community health workshops, visit www.alleghenybetterhealth.org
Where is it?
Vintage is located in the East Liberty neighborhood of the City of Pittsburgh, at 421 N. Highland Avenue, across from the Home Depot.
How do I enroll?
- By Phone: 412-361-5003 and ask for the Information Office
- On-Line: visit www.vintageseniorservices.org/membership
- In Person: stop by Monday-Friday, 10 am – 4 pm