If you’re an older adult dealing with mental health issues, you might also have trouble getting to a therapist or counselor, because your physical or mental health limits your mobility. That’s where Mobile Mental Health Treatment (MMHT) helps.
Who is eligible?
- Allegheny County residents age 55 and older who have a mental health diagnosis and are unable to receive services in a traditional setting
- To be eligible, you must have Medical Assistance insurance.
- A doctor will need to tell us that this service is medically necessary.
- Not sure if you qualify? Call us and we’ll help you figure it out!
What can you expect?
After an initial evaluation:
- A therapist will come to your home to help you establish goals and provide weekly therapy.
Your therapist will help to connect you with other psychiatric services, if necessary, as well as community resources to support you in reaching your goals.
Services are delivered on a flexible schedule that meets the client’s needs.
How do you enroll?
Contact Familylinks Centralized Intake at 866-583-6003.