Our Family Treatment Center provides long-term (up to six months) residential treatment for women age 18 or older who are committed to working on their recovery from addiction. We help women develop recovery skills, improve their well-being, preserve or repair family relationships, and enhance their parenting skills, if applicable.
What makes our center different?
- Mothers are encouraged to bring up to two of their children (up to age 12) with them to our residential facility.
- We accept women on medication-assisted treatment, including methadone and Suboxone.
- We specialize in working with women who have “co-occurring” disorders – meaning both substance abuse and mental health issues.
- We offer onsite child care while you are in individual or group sessions.
Who is eligible?
Women 18 or older with substance abuse issues, with or without children. Although admission is on a first come, first served basis, we give priority to pregnant women and intravenous drug users due to the high-risk nature of their respective situations.
Women typically have medical assistance, such as Community Care Behavioral Health, or Value Behavioral Health. If you are uninsured, there are options available to assist.
What can you expect?
We strive to create a warm, caring environment for women and their children.
While staying with us, you will:
- Have a private room for you and your children
- Participate in daily group therapy and weekly individual therapy
- Develop your own individual goal plan
- Work on life skills, parenting skills and share chores such as cooking meals
- Your children will attend school if appropriate and participate in child-oriented activities.
How do you enroll?
Call Familylinks’ central intake line: 866-583-6003