Just because school’s out, that doesn’t mean learning — and spending time with friends — has to stop. For kids on the autism spectrum especially, opportunities for socialization and learning activities are important during the summer vacation months. The Camp at Familylinks (our day camp for children on the spectrum, age 4-12) features storytime, creative arts and crafts, outdoor activities, social-skills training and many other features geared toward helping children to develop interactive skills while also having fun.
Who is eligible?
The Camp at Familylinks serves children who:
- Are ages 4-12
- Are on the autism spectrum
- Thrive in a structured environment
What can I expect?
- Provides socialization opportunities and training
- Enhances communication skills
- Provides a safe and nurturing environment for exploration and learning
How to enroll:
This year’s camp takes place August 1-5 and August 8-12. Tuition is $250 per week and attendees are welcome to enroll in one or both weeks. To enroll, contact Mia Tamburri at 412-942-0609 or firstname.lastname@example.org.