In a new program established in 2015, Familylinks is working with East Liberty Development, Inc., to help residents of subsidized housing in Pittsburgh’s East Liberty neighborhood to thrive. East Liberty has been the site of a great deal of change in recent years; East Liberty Resource Coordination is an effort to help the most vulnerable members of the community to continue to improve their lives and remain in their homes.
Who is eligible?
Residents of subsidized housing in Pittsburgh’s East Liberty neighborhood, who are referred to the program by East Liberty Development, Inc.; Familylinks also accepts direct client referrals.
What can you expect?
- A resource coordinator will meet with you to determine the nature of your needs.
- You will meet with the resource coordinator as needed – daily, weekly, or less often.
- The resource coordinator will help link you with supports you might need: job training, addiction treatment, financial education, parenting classes and more.
- Familylinks’ expertise in the fields of mental health, addiction recovery and family relationships helps us to provide you with resources and techniques for dealing with your issues.
How do you enroll?
- Clients can be referred directly by East Liberty Development, Inc., based on need; Familylinks also accepts direct client requests.
Familylinks’ East Liberty Resource Coordination program serves clients and families without regard to sexual orientation or gender identity or expression.